1. $250.00 Registration fee for KBAA Bail Agent Continuing Education classes.
2. $25.00 Replacement fee - Cost for Certificate of Attendance at KBAA Continuing education classes.
3. $50.00 Auditing Fee – Persons who have taken CE Classes, who Audit additional CE classes, may be charged.
4. Signature on Certificates may be signed by KBAA Continuing Education Committee members. (Hard Copy will be maintained at KBAA Office of President and/or designee).
5. Attendance - CE credit must be awarded on the basis of 1 credit hour for each 50 minutes. One-half credit hour must be awarded for attendance of at least 25 but less than 50 minutes. No credit may be claimed for smaller fractional units.
6. 2018 Tentative CE Classes
February 2nd at Topeka at the Topeka Country Club*.
March 2nd Wichita Kansas at the Tallgrass Country Club.
June 8th Kansas City Kansas at the Country Club.
August 17th Garden City Kansas at the Blue Hills Country Club.
November 2nd Wichita, Kansas at the Tallgrass Country Club.
Reviewed BY BOD
* City Library Changed to Topeka Country Club 12/20/17 ra