Rule 102 i) Guidelines. Means a KBAA document that:
- Prescribes administrative requirements for KBAA programs which are not set forth in these rules
- Is available to all Bail Agents on the KBAA website.
- $250.00 Registration fee for KBAA Bail Agent Continuing Education classes.
- $25.00 Replacement fee - cost for Certificate of Attendance at KBAA Continuing education classes.
- $50.00 Auditing Fee - KBAA members who have taken CE Classes, who Audit additional CE classes, may be charged.
- Signature on Certificates may be signed by KBAA Continuing Education Committee members. (Hard Copy will be maintained at KBAA Office of President).
CE credit must be awarded on the basis of 1 credit hour for each 50 minute. One-half credit hour must be awarded for attendance of at least 25 but less than 50 minutes. No credit may be claimed for smaller fractional units.
- Certificates of Attendance at Classes may be withheld until payment for classes has been received and or verified by Education committee.