KBAA Guidelines per rule 102 (j)
- $250.00 Registration fee for KBAA Bail Agent Continuing Education classes.
- $25.00 Replacement fee – cost for Certificate of Attendance at KBAA Continuing education classes.
- $50.00 Auditing Fee – KBAA members who have taken CE Classes, who Audit additional CE classes, may be charged.
- Signature on Certificates may be signed by KBAA Continuing Education Committee members. (Hard Copy will be maintained at KBAA Office of President and/or designee).
CE credit must be awarded on the basis of 1 credit hour for each 50 minute. One-half credit hour must be awarded for attendance of at least 25 but less than 50 minutes. No credit may be claimed for smaller fractional units.
- Certificates of Attendance at Classes may be withheld until payment for classes has been received and/or verified by Education committee.
- KBAA Class registration closes on Sunday before Class. Note ($50 late registration may be assessed after registration for a class closes.)
- $50 administrative fee may be assessed for failure to apprear / no show at a registered Continuing education class.